Shaun of the Dead (2004)

 


Comments

  1. There are so many instances of fantastic screenwriting, crisp cinematography, and brilliant editing that I've decided to be British from here on out. Cheerio, chaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssss I actually watched this movie the other week with some friends on their outdoor projector screen. I hadn't seen it in ages and laughed A LOT. Like too much. Apparently it plays every Valentine's Day at Studio 35? The opening song "The Blue Wrath" was swiftly added to my October Spotify rotation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love at the beginning when all the normal humans seem like zombies in their daily lives. I also love the choreographed action throughout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that his costar from spaced is in this movie. she is my favorite. also everyone needs to watch spaced.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment